We have committed ourselves to learning all that we could about cannabis policy and operations, contributing our own financial resources to our vision, increasing community awareness of the benefits of cannabis, reducing the stigma associated with use of cannabis for health purposes, and expanding access to this important medicine for the groups who need it most.
At The ReLEAF Centers, you can expect a safe, warm and welcoming environment where everyone can feel comfortable and relaxed. As one of Michigan’s first fully licensed cannabis facilities, we believe in using premium and natural products that promote holistic lifestyle choices. Through our soon to be opened growing and processing facilities, we offer the highest quality cannabis in the state and focus on developing select strains of cannabis using cutting-edge techniques. At The ReLeaf Center’s, we do it right!
The ReLEAF Centers are committed to creating a professional medical cannabis experience with a clear orientation toward providing patient-centered care. We adhere to strict policies and procedures that ensure compliance and transparency in our operations, as well as safety for our customers, employees, and the community at large. We will add value to the community through acts of service, educational offerings, and active civic participation.
Within the context of these commitments, The ReLEAF Centers will serve the following specific purposes, which together constitute our mission:
- To facilitate the association of medical cannabis patients within the State of Michigan and to collectively dispense cannabis for medical purposes lawfully under Michigan law;
- To promote change at all levels of government toward permitted control and regulation of medical cannabis distribution for the safety and benefit of medical cannabis patients;
- To help lead the way in changing the image of medical cannabis into that of a bona fide medical asset for patients;
- To provide education, resources and safe access points to patients, families and the public;
- To prevent the diversion of medical cannabis for non-medical purposes;
- To achieve all of these purposes in a sustainable model of social entrepreneurship that harnesses the existing financial resources of the medical cannabis economy to these good ends and to maintain excellent standards of social responsibility, including good conditions, benefits and living wages for workers, and high quality of service, selection and safety of products and services for its patients.
THE GROWING PROCESS IS DESIGNED TO GIVE THE PLANTS EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO FLOURISH.
- First and foremost is the environment the plants are grown in. Every consideration is taken to maintain the temperature, humidity, CO2, and air cleanliness with state-of-the-art control systems and rigorous cultivation practices. The plants are birthed in a sterile environment to ensure cleanliness.
- Then as they take root they are inoculated with beneficial microbes to aid the plants in nutrient uptake and overall plant health. Feeding is automated and takes the plants through the growing cycle and great care is taken to not overfeed and to flush the plants thoroughly before they are harvested.
- Finally, the drying and storage process maintains flower quality and minimizes terpene degradation. Our genetics are selected to offer a variety of cannabinoid and terpene profiles to suit many preferences. Even the most discerning palate can find a favorite at Releaf!